** Important message for pickup and deliveries:
An appointment must be taken 24 hours prior to all deliveries and pickups.
To make an appointment, please contact our logistics department at (514) 645-6297 extension: 1
Regular business hours are:
|Monday to Friday||Open from 6H30 AM to 4H00 PM|
** Please take note that our offices will be closed on: December 25 – 26 (Wednesday and Thursday) and December 31st – January 1st (Tuesday and Wednesday) **
MtlLINK provides quality port logistics and transloading services such as crossdocking to and from trucks, railcars and containers as well as value-added services such as consolidating of cargoes, crating, blocking and bracing. With its new warehouse and upgraded handling equipment, MtlLINK can offer customers cost-effective and efficient transloading solutions for their cargoes.
MtlLINK handles a variety of cargoes such as project cargoes, including out-of-gauge pieces, steel, forest products, granite and concentrates and other bulk and break-bulk cargoes.
- Flexible supply chain logistics software (container/railcar tracking, item scanning, detention management, trucking, online reporting)
- Optimization of loading patterns and cargo flow (truck vs. rail)
- New 50,000 sq. ft. paper-grade warehouse with 400,000 sq. ft. of paved outside storage
- Flexible working hours
- Reliable machinery and equipment availability
- Proximity to the largest container terminals at the Port of Montréal
- Industry connections (railways, container/specialized trucking companies, port authorities)
- Access to the Logistec network
Dedication, Experience and Performance
- Experienced operations team, many of whom have been with the company since its inception
- Proven track record with our clients
- Equipment and expertise to safely handle your cargo