** Important message for pickup and deliveries:
An appointment must be taken 24 hours prior to all deliveries and pickups.
To make an appointment, please contact our logistics department at (514) 645-6297 extension: 1
Regular business hours are:
|Monday to Friday||Open from 6H30 AM to 4H00 PM|
Please take note that we will be closed during the following statutory holidays:
December 24 to 27 and through December 31 to January 3.
MtlLINK provides quality port logistics and transloading services such as crossdocking to and from trucks, railcars and containers as well as value-added services such as consolidating of cargoes, crating, blocking and bracing. With its new warehouse and upgraded handling equipment, MtlLINK can offer customers cost-effective and efficient transloading solutions for their cargoes.
MtlLINK handles a variety of cargoes such as project cargoes, including out-of-gauge pieces, steel, forest products, granite and concentrates and other bulk and break-bulk cargoes.
- Flexible supply chain logistics software (container/railcar tracking, item scanning, detention management, trucking, online reporting)
- Optimization of loading patterns and cargo flow (truck vs. rail)
- New 50,000 sq. ft. paper-grade warehouse with 400,000 sq. ft. of paved outside storage
- Flexible working hours
- Reliable machinery and equipment availability
- Proximity to the largest container terminals at the Port of Montréal
- Industry connections (railways, container/specialized trucking companies, port authorities)
- Access to the Logistec network
Dedication, Experience and Performance
- Experienced operations team, many of whom have been with the company since its inception
- Proven track record with our clients
- Equipment and expertise to safely handle your cargo